Get 4 essential apps most companies need for Business Central
The App Bundle is a collection of essential apps that all companies need. It’s all the stuff you would traditionally hire a consultant to customize. And it’s also a great way to get huge discounts on additional apps for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Now, let’s go through the apps
Design data structures for items, vendors and customers.
Customize the layout of invoices and other documents.
Configure data integrations without a developer
Send personalized emails with documents your recipients will trust
Master Data Management
You need abilty to design data structures for items, vendors and customers.
- You can create fields without customizing
- and have text fields with no length restriction.
- You can create items from a template
- and search for items across all master data.
- You can also run mass updates on many records at the same time, ie. If you need to rename an item.
- And item data files from suppliers are easy to upload.
- You can also manage item data in HTML format, so you can manage all your online shop data centrally from Business Central.
- No redundant maintenance.
You must be able to customize your layout so that your outgoing documents are consistent with your company’s brand – and they contain the information you want. This typically applies to:
- Sales invoices
- Credit notes
- Order confirmations
- Delivery notes
- Purchase orders
You can have reports in several languages, where you can change all of the text in the reports. You can also have different layouts with different profiles. You can insert logo or background image on all of your reports, position the address fields to fit your envelopes, and you can even manage text in documents by period.
Here are some examples where our customers have created a delivery note with special customs regulations and an invoice with a logo inserted.
Dynamic Data Exchange
With Dynamic Data Exchange you can configure integrations and data imports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – without having to spend a lot of money on developing custom import functionality. An integration can be set up entirely using data settings. You may do it yourself or get a consultant to do it. Either way, it’s quite simple.
- Automated, scheduled integrations
- No limit to number of integrations or amount of data
- Multiple protocols, like FTP, Webservice, SOAP, REST
- Multiple data type like CSV, XML, Json
- Simple mapping of tables and fields
- Merge, crop, calculate, translate, format etc.
- Map external account numbers to your chart of accounts
Document Handling provides you a full-featured solution to send emails with documents attached from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Out-of-the-box Business Central may get you some of the way, but Document Handling enables you to easily manage language versioning, edit the email content before sending, personalize, manage multiple recipients etc.
Many system-generated emails are not trusted, because they are not personalized and understandable for the recipient. Don’t let your Invoice be mistaken for a malicious email attachment. It’s bad for your brand – and you don’t get paid.
Get a 60-day FREE trial
App Bundle pricing
Single user is DKK 405,00.
Talk to a real human
Ask your question and have a chat with our app manager Bo H. Hansen
You may also be so fortunate to reach Sune – or Christina – or Nadezda – or Jesper – or Bernt
If you have questions regarding this app, you may email us at: email@example.com or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.