Predict and prevent supply issues
with Graphical Inventory Profile
Get an overview of the future inventory status for each item in Microsoft Dynamics 365
All businesses occasionally find themselves unable to fulfill Sales Orders at the agreed-upon time, because even though the ordered products are in stock, they have been reserved for other purposes.
Graphical Inventory Profile provides an overview of future supply issues for individual products – and shows the means by which the company can address the issues.
For the Purchaser:
- When timely supply must be ensured, the purchaser can use Purchase Orders or Item Cards to find out whether stocks are at critical levels.
- The graphical overview makes it easier for the purchaser to prioritize orders.
- The overview also contributes to the decision-making process by showing whether anticipated requirements are based on forecasts or actual orders.
For the Planner:
- In the worksheet, the planner receives all of the product information that can contribute to evaluating orders.
- The graphical presentation shows each movement in stock: Hover the mouse to display the type of increase or decrease in stock.
- The graphical overview helps the planner determine whether to move or otherwise change orders to meet the actual needs.
The great features of Graphical Inventory Profile
Graphical Inventory Profile gives you an instant overview of a particular product’s stock development.
This graphical overview indicates the availability of the product as well as any anticipated increases or decreases in stock.
The stock profile can be viewed with or without a forecast.
Focus on critical orders
Get an overview of increases and decreases in stock on the basis of purchase orders, production orders and product cards.
Graphical Inventory Profile enables you identify critical products and determine which purchase orders to prioritize.
Prevent supply issues
Once Graphical Inventory Profile has determined which items are unavailable for future deliveries, the app can then highlight the Sales Orders that must be changed to fulfill the order.
Follow the planners work
See planned orders as well as plans for changes in product movement. You can zoom in and view planning details for a particular time period.