Simple and quick Material & Time registration in Manufacturing
What is Shop Floor?
Abakion Shop Floor is designed from a user Work flow perspective.
The intuitive user interface makes registration on Production Orders in Dynamics NAV easy to understand and it reduces registration time.
With keyboard or scanner the Production Employee can quickly figure out which materials to consume or to start or stop either Operation time or Setup time on a Production Order. Attendance can also easily be registered.
For the Warehouse Manager
- Consumption posted in real time gives a correct overview of the inventory in Dynamics NAV at all time.
- Warehouse errors are reduced to a minimum.
- Quick postings and reverse postings provides high flexibility.
- Full intergration to Dynamics NAV Warehouse modules and item Tracking functionality.
For the Financial Manager
- Correct registrations are the basic Foundation for all cost analysis in the ERP system.
- Real time registrations provides a correct inventory value and Work in Progress amount.
- Better possibilities to calculate Work Center cost per hour, when the actual yearly time usage is known.
- Less cost for inventory countings and administrative employees.
For the Production
- Cost savings on employees that does the registrations.
- Better possibilities to evaluate real Production Order cost compared to expected cost.
- Better overview and involvement from the Production Employees, provides higher commitment and efficiency.
- Easier to plan WHO should be doing what, and to get an updated view on WHO is working with what right now.
- A more reliable inventory makes it easier to plan supply orders and items.
For the Work Center Planner
- A list of all Operations allocated to the Work Center provides information on when and what to expect.
- Only relevant operations are shown and in a prioritized order.
- Possibility to allocate which employees should carry out the different operations, and see WHO is already working on what processes.
- Overview of both employees or operations per Work Center Group, Work Center or Machine Center.
Core functions in Shop floor
How does Shop Floor Work?
Abakion’s Shop Floor Materials and Time are a work flow based natural extension to the standard Production module in MS Dynamics NAV.
With few clicks on keyboard on scanners, the user in the production area, can quickly register the materials that is consumed on a production order and can quickly register Start or Stop on time usage on a production order or entering when he arrives or leave for the day.
Using keyboard, scanners and a printed job Card, reduces the registration time to an absolute minimum.
Easy reverse posting for error handling
When the consumption is posted on a wrong order, or the item number entered was not correct, it is quickly for the user to select the material line and by on click undo the posting, creating “reverse entries”.
Abakion’s Shop Floor Time aloso handles attendence which makes it easy to register when employees arrive or leave.
A perfect overview
The Shop Floor from Abakion provides a perfect overview for the production employees.
From the Role Center it is easy to see upcoming Production Orders, Operations per Work Center, what employees are allocated to do, or doing right now, and to do all registrations. A very nice overview for the different roles on the production floor.
Apps for Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV
With the package solution Abakion 365 you can choose the following apps.
These apps are the typical reason for choosing the Abakion 365 Enterprise edition:
These apps are available for Abakion 365 Enterprise with Dynamics NAV.