Manage Master Data in Business Central across companies with Global Master Data Sync
The Global Master Data Sync app is the simple way to centralize management of Master Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Manage your Master Data in one place – and synchronize to all Business Central companies subscribing to the Master Data.
Some of the great features:
- Avoid maintaining duplicates of Master Data in multiple companies in Business Central – by maintaining your Master Data in a master company in Business Central and let other companies within your Business Central subscribe to the Master Data.
- Select which tables and fields to synchronize. Usually you would not want all tables and fields to be synchronized.
- Define a structure of Global and Local Master Data by allowing a Business Central company to be both a master source and a subscriber of Master Data.
- Exchange Master Data with external it solutions and databases using data file exchange.
- Look into the error log and follow up on errors in data synchronization and the reason for each error message.
Download and install now
Get the app from Microsoft AppSource, and install it in your Dynamics 365 Business Central. The app guides you through installation, activation and configuration.
Global Master Data Sync pricing
Pricing is always based on the total number of named users in your Business Central subscription with Microsoft.
Single user is DKK 120,00.
With the App Bundle
Pick any 5 apps
If you have questions regarding this app, you may email us at: [email protected] or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.
Book a presentation of the app
We frequently host presentations of this app, and everybody is welcome to sign up and participate. We will begin with a demonstration of the app, and then you can ask any question you may have.
Pick a date in the list – and book it in your calendar.