Send personalized emails your recipients will trust – with the Document Handling app for Business Central
Document Handling provides you a full-featured solution to send emails with documents attached from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This is why your Business Central needs Document Handling
In Sales you want to email Order Confirmations, Invoices etc to the customers. In Purchasing you want to email purchasing documents to the suppliers.
Out-of-the-box Business Central may get you some of the way, but Document Handling enables you to easily manage language versioning, edit the email content before sending, personalize, manage multiple recipients etc.
It’s everything you need to send email with attached documents from Business Central.
It’s also about trust
Many system-generated emails are not trusted, because they are not personalized and understandable for the recipient. Don’t let your Invoice be mistaken for a malicious email attachment. It’s bad for your brand – and you don’t get paid.
When you personalize the email, send it from your own email address, use the right language and name the attachment with an understandable name in the correct language – then your email will be trusted.
- Edit before sending: When you want to email a document in Business Central, you may select an email template. You can send it as it is – or you can edit the body of the email to personalize it to the specific recipient – and even add attachments to the email.
- Use templates: Create email templates for different purposes, like Quotes, Invoices, Order Confirmations, Shipment Notes, Credit Notes etc.
- Manage multiple languages: Manage language versioning of email templates. You may translate you Invoice-template into 12 languages, and the language code on the specific customer will determine your email language. If your recipient speaks Spanish, you automatically get the Spanish version of the email template.
- Select recipients: You may select multiple recipient email-addresses from the Customer or Vendor card. You may add recipients as CC or BCC. You are not confined to a primary contact.
- Make more sense: You may configure the naming of the attached documents – and let it reflect your language versioning. English-speaking recipient receive an “Invoice”-document, and French-speaking receive a “Facture”. This makes much more sense for the recipient, and attachments are not mistaken for being malicious.
… and these are the most popular features:
The features of Document Handling
Manage multiple email recipients on Customer and Vendors
Language versioning of email templates and attachment naming
Configure emails based on parameters and text strings
Use email templates and signature templates
See what has been sent in the email log
Centralized configuration of email sending
Get a 60-day FREE trial
Document Handling pricing
Pricing is always based on the total number of named users in your Business Central subscription with Microsoft.
Single user is DKK 120,00.
If you have the Bundle
You save 0%
Any 5 apps
If you have questions regarding this app, you may email us at: [email protected] or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.