Master Data Information enables you to define your own master data structure in Business Central
… an app that easily enable Master Data Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
These are your benefits with Master Data Information:
- Fully customizable master data structure
- Best practice at low price
- Quick and guided implementation
- Completely non-intrusive app
- Extend 12 tables with master data fields
- Create your own data structure
- Bulk update multiple item records (huge time saver)
- Create new items from item templates
- Include files, images and any rich media
- Create your own data views
… and these are the most popular features:
Abakion is your one-stop shop for Apps
Great features with Master Data Information
Use images and rich media
Include files, images, user guides and any rich media in master data. Data is structured according to whether it is an attribute, text or picture, but it can also be seen as a whole.
Bulk update multiple item records, ie from lists from suppliers.
Edit data in Excel
Make changes to data in Excel and submit the changes back into the system.
Custom data views
The configurable display provides you with a better overview. Create your own data views with data from several tabs and several records.
Your own data hierarchy
Standardize item data across all departments – design your own data hierarchy – and centralize management of web shop item data with HTML-formatted data.
Create new items from item templates.
Contextual fact boxes
View master data in contextual fact boxes, in this case on the item card.
Master Data on Documents
This is how you can automatically add master data to your outgoing documents in Business Central. On Sales and Purchase documents, you can include information about items, and customize the contents of documents depending on your settings on customers and vendors. See more detailed videos about master data on documents.
Item Variants with Master Data
This is how you manage item variants in Business Central. On Sales and Purchase Orders you can use a matrix to enter and edit order lines. You can do easy mass updates across many variants. And it’s all managed by the Master Data configuration.
How to use the Master Data Information app
Master Data Information is the simple way to manage master data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It enables you to extend tables with new data fields for any data registration need you may have.
Use this on the Item, Customer and Vendor cards to create additional attributes to manage information like measurements, colors, quantities per unit, web shop information etc.
You may also add Master Data attributes to 9 other tables like Bill of Materials, Batch/Lot Numbers, Service Items, Serial Numbers etc.
This app is completely non-invasive, meaning it will not conflict with other data in your Dynamics solution.
Master Data Information enables you to define your own master data structure. It is Master Data Management made easy. You simply create new fields as attributes yourself.
Key benefits include:
- Create new attributes and data structures without custom extensions.
- Use extended text fields without limitations to the field length.
- Bulk update multiple item records, ie from lists from suppliers.
- Create new items from item templates.
- Search for records on any of the master data attributes.
- Add information to invoices without report changes.
- Standardize item data across all departments.
- Centralize management of web shop item data with HTML-formatted data.
- Include files, images, user guides and any rich media in master data.
- Create your own data views with data from several tabs and several records.
- Make changes to master data in Excel and submit the changes back into the system.
Download and install now
Get the app from Microsoft AppSource, and install it in your Dynamics 365 Business Central. The app is only available on the current cloud-edition of Business Central.
Master Data Information pricing
Pricing is based on the total number of named users in your Business Central subscription with Microsoft.
Single user is DKK 120,00.
The more users you subscribe to, the cheaper each becomes. Watch video about the price model »
As part of the App Bundle
Talk to a real human
Have a chat with our app managers Bo H. Hansen and Thomas Halse about pricing and subscriptions:
If you have specific questions about functionality or how to get started, you may contact our support team at [email protected] or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.
Book a presentation of the app
We frequently host presentations of this apps, and everybody is welcome to sign up and participate. We will begin with a demonstration of the app, and then you can ask any question you may have.
Pick a date in the list – and book it in your calendar.
Europe: 3 CEST / UK: 2 PM BST / East USA: 9 AM EDTMicrosoft Teams
Presentation and demonstration of the app – with Q&A.