Gain control of the purchasing process in Business Central with the Purchase Order Management app
Get an actionable overview of all requests that are unresponded by suppliers
– within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
These are your general benefits:
- Planners and purchasers will save a lot of time
- One overview for all employees to see status of purchase orders
- Reduced costs and fewer typing errors
Benefits for the purchaser
- Save time on purchase order change processes.
- Get a comprehensive overview of outstanding requests to suppliers which everyone can see.
- Save time on reminding vendors for responses.
- Get an overview of what was actually agreed – and what was only asked for but not yet confirmed.
- Use Purchase Order Management for Web to allow suppliers to input responses directly into your purchase handling journal through a web interface.
Benefits for the planner
- Save time when sending orders and processing action messages.
- Orders or inquiries to suppliers can be sent with one click.
- Requisition queries to a number of suppliers can be sent from the planning journals without creating orders.
- Quotes can be accepted and changed to orders with one click.
… and these are the most popular features:
Some great features of Purchase Order Management
Overview of all Purchase Requisitions
When you send a Purchase Order Requisition or wish to modify a Purchase Order, a handling line is created in the Purchase Handling Journal. This compiles all the queries that are awaiting reply. You can accept, reject or send reminders for each query directly from the journal.
Automated e-mails with text templates
New orders, requisitions, cancellations or change requests are merged automatically into e-mails, and everything is prepopulated from text templates. If you have no changes, you can simply press Send.
Tracking change requests
All types of changes (quantity, price, expected receipt date or expected shipment date) are created in separated fields on the purchase order lines. Data regarding the original agreement and the requested changes are clearly separated.
Total control from the Requisition Worksheet
When working in the Requisition or Planning worksheet, all new queries about orders or offers can be created directly. From the Action Message you can merge e-mails with a single click for changes or cancellation of requests to the supplier. Queries are created as a separate line in the Purchase Handling Journal.
Download and install now
Get the app from Microsoft AppSource, and install it in your Dynamics 365 Business Central. The app guides you through installation, activation and configuration.
Purchase Order Management pricing
Pricing is always based on the total number of named users in your Business Central subscription with Microsoft.
Single user is DKK 120,00.
With the App Bundle
Pick any 5 apps
If you have questions regarding this app, you may email us at: [email protected] or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.
Book a presentation of the app
We frequently host presentations of this apps, and everybody is welcome to sign up and participate. We will begin with a demonstration of the app, and then you can ask any question you may have.
Pick a date in the list – and book it in your calendar.