Gain control of the purchasing process in Business Central with the Purchase Order Management app
Get an actionable overview of all requests that are unresponded by suppliers
– within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
These are your general benefits:
- Planners and purchasers will save a lot of time
- One overview for all employees to see status of purchase orders
- Reduced costs and fewer typing errors
Benefits for the purchaser
- Save time on purchase order change processes.
- Get a comprehensive overview of outstanding requests to suppliers which everyone can see.
- Save time on reminding vendors for responses.
- Get an overview of what was actually agreed – and what was only asked for but not yet confirmed.
- Use Purchase Order Management for Web to allow suppliers to input responses directly into your purchase handling journal through a web interface.
Benefits for the planner
- Save time when sending orders and processing action messages.
- Orders or inquiries to suppliers can be sent with one click.
- Requisition queries to a number of suppliers can be sent from the planning journals without creating orders.
- Quotes can be accepted and changed to orders with one click.
… and these are the most popular features:
All the great features of Purchase Order Management
Overview of all Purchase Requisitions
When you send a Purchase Order Requisition or wish to modify a Purchase Order, a handling line is created in the Purchase Handling Journal. This compiles all the queries that are awaiting reply. You can accept, reject or send reminders for each query directly from the journal.
Automated e-mails with text templates
New orders, requisitions, cancellations or change requests are merged automatically into e-mails, and everything is prepopulated from text templates. If you have no changes, you can simply press Send.
Tracking change requests
All types of changes (quantity, price, expected receipt date or expected shipment date) are created in separated fields on the purchase order lines. Data regarding the original agreement and the requested changes are clearly separated.
Total control from the Requisition Worksheet
When working in the Requisition or Planning worksheet, all new queries about orders or offers can be created directly. From the Action Message you can merge e-mails with a single click for changes or cancellation of requests to the supplier. Queries are created as a separate line in the Purchase Handling Journal.
Get a 60-day FREE trial
Purchase Order Management pricing
Single user is DKK 120,00.
Save 0%if you have the bundleThis app is part of an App Bundle
Per named user per month at 10 users.
Single user is DKK 75,00.
If you have the Abakion App Bundle – any other app is only kr. 42,20 per app at 10 users (kr. 75,00 at 1 user).
This discounted price goes for any additional app you may select.
You save 0% on this app if you have the bundle.
Single user is DKK 75,00.
Single user is DKK 405,00.
Talk to a real human
Ask your question and have a chat with our app manager Bo H. Hansen
You may also be so fortunate to reach Sune – or Christina – or Nadezda – or Jesper – or Bernt
If you have questions regarding this app, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 70 23 23 17. We will help you find the right video guides, if available.
We strive to provide you a qualified response as quickly as possible, at least within 24 hours but often much quicker.
At all times we will keep you informed about who is working on your support inquiry and how soon you can expect a response.